- Precision Face Brush – Perfect for Blush and Bronzer
- Face Powder Brush – Foundation around Nose and Mouth
- Powder Blush Brush – Concealer around Eyes and Nose
- Blush Brush – Suitable for Powder
- Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush – Apply to Foundation
- Blooming Brush – Stipple Concealer and Blemishes
- Angle Flat Top Shadow Brush – Contouring Hollows of Cheeks and Side of Nose
- Flat Top Shadow Brush – EyeShadow and Primer
- Eyeshadow Brush – Concealer under Eyes and around Nose
- Blooming Brush Detail Powder Brush – Concealer on Rounded Areas, such as Nose
- Makeup Sponge – Commonly used for various kinds of cosmetics
- Brush Cleaner – Very useful tool to cleaning of makeup brushes
Wet or Dry Use
- These brushes can be used for cream or loose powder.
- Multi-functional use can take care of every detail in makeup more comprehensively.
The Multipurpose Makeup Sponge
- NON-LATEX MATERIAL, MAKEUP BLENDER.
- Dual-use, wet or dry, commonly used for various kinds of cosmetics, such as powder, BB cream and liquids, etc. Drain the water until no drops when wet using.
- Edge-less design for maximum and seamless coverage.
- Reusable and super easy to clean.
The Practical Brush Cleaner
- Brush cleaner is made of premium silicone to thoroughly clean your bristles.
- Very useful tool to clean all your makeup brushes, will not damage your brushes.
- Compact in size and very cute, will fit easily in your makeup case.
How to Clean
- Washing the brushes under running water and do not soak the handles.
- Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to the bristles and work into a light lather with brush cleaner.
- Rinse thoroughly and then dry it naturally under ventilated place.
Great for makeup beginners and professional makeup lovers.
Soft and Dense Bristles
Good for Gifts or Traveling