Features of Different Nail Art Pen Brushes:
Soft Silicone Pens:A super soft double silicone nail art pen brush that is perfect for applying powders or glitters on your nails.
Flat Brushes:This brush is also known as shader brush. These brushes help in creating long fluid strokes on the nails. It also helps in creating one stroke patterns, blending and shading.
Detailing Brushes:As the name suggests this brush is used for adding details to your nail design and it has a very good precision effect.
Liner Brushes:A type of brush that has a short, round point with only a few bristles.Excellent for short strokes, a Liner Brush can be used to draw smile lines and details.
Triangle Peeler:Cuticle Pusher is designed for removing nail polish and Cuticle to keep your nails neat.
Waterslide Decal Tips and Tricks:
1. First, apply nail polish for the base of your nail art.
2. Prepare all the tools you need in one place. Includes a pair of tweezers, a bowl of cleaning water and a sheet of waterslide decals.
3. Remove the protective sheet of the decal sheet.
4. Cut a piece of water slide decal you like, allowing a margin around the image.
5. Put the piece in the water bowl for 5-10 seconds.
6. Take it out with tweezers. Now, pick the flower decal from the sheet carefully and set it on your nails.
7. Finally, apply a top coat on your nails for long-lasting nail art.
5*Soft Silicone Pens & Dotter Pens
4*Flat Brushes & Detailing Brushes
1*Triangle Cuticle Pusher Remover
1* Charming Mixed Nail Art Rhinestones
9*1mm Striping Tapes
3*2mm Striping Tapes
3*3mm Striping Tapes
12*Nail Template Stickers