Pattern: as the picture shows
12 sheets Temporary Tattoo Sticker
1. Clean and dry the skin completely.
2. Cut our the design of your choice and remove the film.
3. Tattoo face down on skin.
4. Rub and wet the tattoo completely with damp cloth or sponge.
5. Peel the corner of the Tattoo gently to check if it has transferred. If not, press down and wet again.
6. Your Tattoo can last for several days if transferred carefully.
7. How to remove: the Tattoo Rubbing cold cream or baby oil will remove the Tattoo instantly.
Warning: keep reach out of children.
8. Tattoo Paper is perfect for creating your own custom temporary removable tattoos.
Looks great on any skin type (may not be suitable for highly sensitive skin types).
The paper is easy to use and easy to remove from your skin when it is time to take it off.